9 Lies About Weight Loss We Should Stop Believing Right Now
Staying fit has become a necessity right now and losing extra weight is absolutely mandatory to get fit. However, there’s a lot of misinformation and myths surrounding weight loss and companies selling fat-burner pills, potions, and fad diets try to cash in on vulnerable people who want to desperately lose weight. It’s extremely important to […] The post 9 Lies About Weight Loss We Should Stop Believing Right Now appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.
Staying fit has become a necessity right now and losing extra weight is absolutely mandatory to get fit. However, there’s a lot of misinformation and myths surrounding weight loss and companies selling fat-burner pills, potions, and fad diets try to cash in on vulnerable people who want to desperately lose weight. It’s extremely important to separate facts from myths and the truth from lies to successfully lose weight, and so, in this post, we would try to separate 9 Biggeset Lies about weight loss you need to stop believing right now in order to find the track towards getting fit and healthy.
1. You can Eat Whatever you Want as Long as you Stay Within Calorie Limit: If someone tells you all calories are created equal, run in the opposite direction. Because 500 calories from pizza will not provide you the same benefits and nutrition from 500 calories from veggies, fruits, and whole grains. Many people don’t believe that different foods measure differently. Real food has loads of nutrients beneficial to the food and empty calories from processed and junk food can never provide. So choose your calories wisely and count each one of them.
2. Staying off Food Completely and Surviving on Salads is the Key To Weight Loss: Many people believe that one of the easiest ways to lose weight is to starve yourself and eat just one or two plates of salads the whole day. But let us tell you, food deprivation can take a toll on your skin, hair, and overall health, it will also throw all your weight loss efforts down the drain because the body tends to hold to its fat deposits far more tightly when food is scarce. Eat optimum amount of calories from healthy food to accelerate the weight loss process. Download the Rati Beauty diet on the Rati Beauty app to take the pressure off you from counting calories.
3. You will Gain Weight Back After you Stop Dieting: Yes, you can gain weight once you come off the diet and fall back into old eating habits, but not on the Rati Beauty diet, because this diet also helps you change your lifestyle and make you fall in love with healthy food.
4. Blame your Genes: It’s absolutely wrong to blame your genes for you being overweight. Genetics just has a minuscule role to play in weight gain – wrong eating habits, choice of food, and your lifestyle have larger and more significant parts.
5. Supplements are the sure Shot Way To Lose Weight: This is one of the most common and biggest lies about weight loss. Fat burner pills, appetite suppressant drinks are not healthy or safe options to shed extra weight and they hardly work. Focus only on diet and exercise to lose weight.
6. Going Low-Fat Will Help you Cut Down Calories: Don’t skip fat from your daily diet and replace it with “low fat” items from the supermarket aisle in order to lose weight. Because such “low fat” stuff is usually full of sugar to make for the bland taste when fat content has been stripped away. In fact, healthy fats help in mobilizing stored fat, so bring back those healthy fats on your plate.
7. Hitting the Gym will Help you Burn Fat: Weight loss is all about 80% diet and 20% exercise and not the other way around. If your diet is unhealthy, hitting the gym with a vengeance will not help at all and there will be no change on the weighing scale.
8. You Can Spot Reduce Fat: As we have mentioned previously too, the body does not show any bias in burning fat, and that’s why we should focus on following the right kind of diet that would put us in calorie deficit, so that fat all over the body is targeted. And no, it’s not possible to burn belly fat with hundreds of crunches if you are eating pizza every single day, you have to absolutely go into calorie deficit for that to happen.
9. Diet Food is Tasteless: Diet food is not bland anymore, thanks to the Rati Beauty diet, because the taste of food depends on how you prepare it, and you would fall in love with low-calorie diet food on the Rati Beauty diet. Download the app and subscribe for more details.
So, these were some of the biggest lies we want you to stop believing in right now.
The post 9 Lies About Weight Loss We Should Stop Believing Right Now appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.